Diễn đàn Soncamedia

Thông báo

Icon
Error

rsgoldfastcom Offline
#1 Đã gửi : 22/11/2018 lúc 12:57:54(UTC)
rsgoldfastcom
Danh hiệu: Newbie

Nhóm: Registered
Gia nhập: 22-11-2018(UTC)
Bài viết: 2
Đến từ: alaska

Arconic announced Kleinfeld's exit a week ago.Last week the OSRS Gold hedge fund Elliott Management, which pushed Arconic to replace Kleinfeld for months, published a letter it said Kleinfeld sent to its founder and president, Paul Singer.The letter suggested Kleinfeld would go public with potentially embarrassing information about Singer's celebrating during 2006 FIFA World Cup. Elliott also says Kleinfeld also sent a commemorative soccer ball. When Arconic announced Kleinfeld's exit, it said he "showed poor judgment." Barcelona tried to use Luis Suarez bite to lower price | Daily Mail Online.

Barcelona made a cheeky attempt to use Luis Suarez's World Cup bite on Giorgio Chiellini to lower his price, according to Ian Ayre, Liverpool's former CEO.Suarez was handed a four-month ban by FIFA after being found guilty of biting Chiellini during Italy's 1-0 defeat to Uruguay at the 2014 World Cup.Barca completed the Suarez transfer for a fee of £75million in July that year but Ayre has revealed that the Catalans requested a lower asking price as a result of the Chiellini incident. Barcelona made an attempt to use Luis Suarez's bite on Giorgio Chiellini to lower his price Ian.

Ayre, Liverpool's former CEO, has revealed Barcelona's cheeky negotiation tactic RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Javier Mascherano has never shrunk from anything in seven... Barcelona star Neymar shows he is human after all as his... Barcelona to report Malaga president Abdullah Al-Thani after... Barcelona 7-1 Osasuna: Lionel Messi follows up Clasico... Share this article Share 1.9k shares.

The hardest one out has to be Suarez, because a Buy RS Gold nobody wanted him to leave and b) halfway through the process he bit somebody at the World Cup!' said Ayre on the Suarez deal during a lecture at Liverpool John Moores University.'I remember the sporting director of Barcelona calling me during that game, immediately as Suarez bit the player, and he said to me "my friend, he's bitten somebody, how can this be the price?"
Ai đang xem chủ đề này?
Guest (2)
Di chuyển  
Bạn không thể tạo chủ đề mới trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể trả lời chủ đề trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể xóa bài của bạn trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể sửa bài của bạn trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể tạo bình chọn trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể bỏ phiếu bình chọn trong diễn đàn này.