Diễn đàn Soncamedia

Thông báo

Icon
Error

fasfd Offline
#1 Đã gửi : 08/03/2019 lúc 02:08:30(UTC)
fasfd
Danh hiệu: Newbie

Nhóm: Registered
Gia nhập: 08-03-2019(UTC)
Bài viết: 6

ST. LOUIS (AP) — Tyler ONeill consideration in excess of it for short instant.The St. Louis outfielder gave impressive attention towards flexing his muscle tissues for the Busch Stadium group soon after his solo house function inside the 10th inning that raised the St. Louis Cardinals toward a 5-4 earn previously mentioned the San Francisco Giants upon .I made a decision that may possibly be a minimal as well a great deal, ONeill mentioned.The son of Terry ONeill, an award-profitable Canadian entire body builder inside the 1970s, Tyler was stripped of his jersey final and undershirt by way of jubilant teammates seconds soon after he crossed house plate with the Cardinals 11th walkoff earn of the time.ONeill 2-out commitment permitted St. Louis in the direction of preserve its retain upon the past wild card desired destination within just the NL. The Cardinals started out the working day 1 ½ online games in advance of Colorado Vince Coleman T-Shirt. They begun a few at the rear of Milwaukee for the supreme wild-card slot.Yadier Molina much too homered for the Cardinals, who received for the 5th season inside of 6 video games. San Francisco incorporates missing a few inside of a row.ONeill strike his 9th homer, connecting off Mark Melancon (0-3) in the direction of offer the Cardinals their club heritage 8th walkoff homer of the year.Ive experienced a few walkoffs inside of my minimal league vocation, nonetheless nothing at all will come end in direction of getting in just a pennant race and completing it off for the males, ONeill reported.ONeill arrived into the video game inside of the 7th inning as aspect of a double replace.He a effective man, the ball particularly jumps off his bat, supervisor Mike Shildt claimed. He a chance each individual year he techniques into the box.Carlos Martinez (8-6) pitched 2 scoreless innings. He wriggled out of a minute-and-3rd, a person-out jam within the 10th with a couple of strikeouts.Adam Wainwright, producing his 3rd begin for St. Louis considering the fact that elbow swelling place him upon the disabled listing, gave up 4 acquired operates upon 8 hits around 6 1-3 innings Paul DeJong T-Shirt. He struck out 6 and did not stroll a batter.I didnt consider I experienced as crisp a cutter or fastball, nonetheless I discovered effectively, Wainwright explained. I experienced a favourable breaking ball transferring.Shildt indicated that Wainwright would attain yet another begin, maximum most likely inside the period-finishing sequence future weekend inside of Chicago versus the Cubs.Molina tied it with a 2-function homer off Dereck Rodriguez inside of the 7th inning. It was Molina 19th dwelling operate, nevertheless merely his minute at dwelling Ozzie Smith T-Shirt.Aramis Garcia, who experienced 4 hits, gave the Giants a 3-2 add with a 2-operate solitary off Wainwright within the 7th.Rodriguez, the son of Corridor of Fame catcher Ivan Rodriguez, gave up 4 operates upon 7 hits more than 6 innings Ken Boyer T-Shirt. He struck out 2 and walked 1.I felt which includes I threw a beneficial recreation, Rodriguez explained. I felt together with I battled out there.Joe Panik experienced 3 hits and drove within a operate for the Giants.TRAINERS ROOMCardinals: INF Kolten Wong was stored out of the lineup as a precautionary evaluate. He remaining Friday match with a sore hamstring and is shown as working day-toward-working day.(He) in just rather Terrific condition, Shildt explained.UP NEXTRHP Miles Mikolas (16-4, 3.01) will deal with LHP Andrew Suarez (7-11, 4.24) inside of the past match of the 3-video game collection upon . Mikolas is 16-0 at the time having 2 or much more operates of aid. Suarez is 3-2 with a 2.67 Generation within his ultimate 5 commences Yadier Molina T-Shirt.

https://www.cardinalstshirts.com/Dakota_Hudson_T_Shirt-62

https://www.cardinalstshirts.com/Edward_Mujica_T_Shirt-35

https://www.cardinalstshirts.com/Tyler_ONeill_T_Shirt-57
zhaoxinying29 Offline
#2 Đã gửi : 13/04/2019 lúc 03:12:01(UTC)
zhaoxinying29
Danh hiệu: Advanced Member

Nhóm: Registered
Gia nhập: 30-10-2018(UTC)
Bài viết: 305
Đến từ: USA

nike air max
kate spade
pandora charms
pandora jewelry
coach handbags
nike air max 90
didas ultra boost
kate spade
oakley prescription sunglasses
jordan retro 11
kyire 4
fitflop sale
nike air max 270
longchamp
barbour jacket
longchamp
huarache shoes
chrome hearts
nike air max 270 flyknit
valentino sneakers
chrome hearts bracelet
space jam 11
ray ban
ralph lauren
salomon speedcross 3
birkenstock
nike air max
kevin durant shoes
red bottoms
coach bags
pandora bracelet
lebron 15
pandora rings
burberry wallet
Salomon xa pro 3d
balenciaga sneakers
ray ban sunglasses
lebron shoes
mbt shoes
burberry
pandora jewelry
ralph lauren
adidas nmd womens
celine handbags
moncler
salomon xa pro 3d
jordan
nike vapor max
bvlgari handbags
polo ralph lauren
adidas ultra uncaged
adidas ultra boost uncaged
north face vest
true religion hoodie
moncler jacket mens
north face jacket
goyard backpack
under armour outlet
chrome hearts jewelry
jordan retro
moncler
Hermes Belts
pandora
michael kors outlet
curry 4 shoes
yeezy boost 350 v2
air max 95 black
pandora rings
stephen curry shoes
nike air max
prada purse
yeezy boost 350 v2
fitflop
mont blanc sale
ed hardy clothing
hermes belt women
prada purse
air jordan
air max 90
harden vol 2
yeezy
air max 270
Pandora Bracelet
nike air max 97
air max 97 womens
balenciaga shoes
nike kd
red bottoms
lacoste shirts
pandora bracelet
Adidas Yeezy
mcm bags
christian louboutin
fitflop
adidas yeezy
vapormax
burberry purses
air max 95 black
birkenstock sandals
skechers shoes
pandora charms
michael kors
ferragamo
nike air huarache
adidas superstar
nike air max 97
nike air max 90
supreme clothing
ecco
moncler coat
jimmy choo heels
salvatore
adidas ultra boost uncaged
air max 97 silver bullet
puma fenty
red bottoms
adidas nmd r1
fitflop shoes
ralph lauren
nike air vapormax
moncler jacket womens
kate spade purses
nike air max 95
asics
nike air max 270
asics running shoes
goyard
mcm handbags
moncler jacket
cartier love ring
mulberry
supreme clothing
true religion sale
nike kd
air jordan
kyrie irving shoes
salomon skis
Ai đang xem chủ đề này?
Guest (2)
Di chuyển  
Bạn không thể tạo chủ đề mới trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể trả lời chủ đề trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể xóa bài của bạn trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể sửa bài của bạn trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể tạo bình chọn trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể bỏ phiếu bình chọn trong diễn đàn này.