Diễn đàn Soncamedia

Thông báo

Icon
Error

Sletrry Offline
#1 Đã gửi : 21/03/2019 lúc 09:11:58(UTC)
Sletrry
Danh hiệu: Newbie

Nhóm: Registered
Gia nhập: 06-03-2019(UTC)
Bài viết: 9
Antarctica

I haven't completely given up on the sport, but believing I will be buying a Sony PS4 later this year, the lack of cross-progression with Sony is a must really ongoing with all the seasons. I'm not the only one leaving behind past progressions, as whatever rewards I've earned mean little if I can not take buy fortnite materials.

There are two upgrades that mean a great deal to some individuals, one of which I never seen because my dexterity was never as great as the teenagers wasting me game . That would be the update into the shotgun dynamics, together with consistent disperse patterns and also the removal of their capability to have the ability to fire 1 shotgun, quickly switch to another and fire almost instantly. Currently there is a delay, however, I was never quick enough to make that move anyhow. My mind just doesn't work that quick in-game.

Like Ross being essentially homeless throughout part of the season, the storm ring in Fortnite now moves round a bit as it shuts in. It was hard enough trying to reach that circle with players at my back just playing for kills, now it could shift whether it shrinks. The center of storm circles 7, 8 and 9 will proceed randomly while it shrinks. Even though this may function to even the field a little bit, it is still not enough for me to give the warm and fuzzy 90s nostalgia I get from seeing'Friends'.

These updates to Fortnite (full list here) are fairly comprehensive and may be enough to finally get me back into the battle. While I am hoping Sony comes around on the cross-progression, Epic Games is moving ahead fast with enhancing and optimizing Fortnite, creating something that even us casual players just can't ignore. Plus, I've always wanted to die in the desert.

Mmogo has the most game currency and items, the fastest delivery speed, If you want buy more game products, Welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Fortnite/Items.html!
Ai đang xem chủ đề này?
Di chuyển  
Bạn không thể tạo chủ đề mới trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể trả lời chủ đề trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể xóa bài của bạn trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể sửa bài của bạn trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể tạo bình chọn trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể bỏ phiếu bình chọn trong diễn đàn này.