Diễn đàn Soncamedia

Thông báo

Icon
Error

chenyan94 Offline
#1 Đã gửi : 17/06/2019 lúc 08:37:25(UTC)
chenyan94
Danh hiệu: Advanced Member

Nhóm: Registered
Gia nhập: 20-12-2018(UTC)
Bài viết: 42
United States
Đến từ: NYC

said he made the decision to send scouts home three weeks ago to close ranks and prevent leaks. He informed them of the decision April 19 Tahir Whitehead Jersey , and the Raiders did not seek their input before making their three first-round selections.“I made the decision to do it three weeks ago, and I didn’t tell anybody,” Mayock said, via Scott Bair of NBCSportsBayArea.com. “It was my decision. And when the job got done and the work was over. . . .I inherited a group of scouts, and some of them may be with us, and some of them may not be with us by their own choice or not. At the end of the day, when the job was over, I brought them together as a group and respectfully and professionally told them that the job was done, thank you very much and that we would be talking.“And 40 minutes later we had a leak, which just reinforced the decision.”Since Mayock inherited scouts hired by previous G.M. Reggie McKenzie, turnover was expected after the draft. Mayock said he was surprised at reaction to his decision to send those scouts home before the draft.“I’m kind of blown away by the whole story, to be honest with you,” Mayock said. Every new contract the Raiders have added, cuts Foster Moreau Oakland Raiders Jersey , trades, and what it means for the 2019 salary cap."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Raiders StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Raiders NewsYahoo Raiders Team PageYahoo Raiders ReportYahoo Raiders Depth ChartYahoo Raiders TransactionsYahoo Raiders PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕NFL Free AgencyRaiders Free Agency 2019Raiders new contracts, 2019 cap hits, and where they stand under salary capNew,89commentsEvery new contract the Raiders have added, cuts, trades, and what it means for the 2019 salary cap.PDTShareTweetShareShareRaiders new contracts, 2019 cap hits, and where they stand under salary capOakland RaidersSimultaneously while Raiders were adding new players or re-signing their own players, they were letting go of players in order to clear space. So, where does that leave them? To figure that out, let’s review what they’ve done so far.They started with approximately $71 million to spend under the cap according to overthecap.com.Cuts/trades and cap savingsKelechi Osemele (traded) $10.2 millionDonald Penn (cut) $5.48 millionAJ McCarron (cut) $5 millionJordy Nelson (cut) $3.57 millionSeth Roberts (cut) $4.8 millionTotal savings: $29 millionTotal offseason cap money available: $100 millionSignings/trades and cap hitTrent Brown (4-year, $66 million) $15.25 millionAntonio Brown (3-year Foster Moreau Oakland Raiders Jersey , $50.125 million) $15 millionTyrell Williams (4-year, $44.4 million) $10.1 millionLamarcus Joyner (4-year, $42 million) $9 millionDaryl Worley (RFA tender) $3.1 millionJalen Richard (RFA tender) $3.1 millionNevin Lawson (1-year, $3 million) $3 millionErik Harris (Re-signed 2-year, 5 million) $2.5 millionJohnathan Hankins (Re-signed 2-year, $8.5 million) $2.478 millionMike Glennon (1-year, $1.87 million) $1.87 millionVontaze Burfict (1-year, $2 million) $1.8 millionDenzelle Good (Re-signed 1-year, $1.675 million) $1.675 millionDwayne Harris (Re-signed 1-year, $1.68 million) $1.68 millionJosh Mauro (1-year, $1.4 million) $1.4 millionBrandon Marshall (1-year, $1.35 million) $1.35 millionIsaiah Crowell (1-year, $1.25 million) $1.25 millionRyan Grant (1-year, $1.25 million) $1.25 millionJ.J. Nelson (1-year Foster Moreau Jersey 2019 , $1 million) $1 millionCurtis Riley (1-year, $810K) $810KJorden Devey (1-year, $735K) $735KLuke Willson (1-year, $735K) $735KJordan Richards, (1-year, $735K) $735KChaz Green (Re-signed 1-year, $645K) $645KLandry Jones (1-year, $645K) $645KAlex Barrett (1-year, $495K) $495KBenson Mayowa TBDTotal cap hits: $81,605 millionLowest salaries bumped outside top 51: $11 millionCurrent remaining cap money: $29.44 millionMinus rookie pool: $8.8 millionTotal available under cap: $20.64 millionThese figures will update as the numbers come in for Benson Mayowa.Follow @LeviDamien
Ai đang xem chủ đề này?
Di chuyển  
Bạn không thể tạo chủ đề mới trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể trả lời chủ đề trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể xóa bài của bạn trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể sửa bài của bạn trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể tạo bình chọn trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể bỏ phiếu bình chọn trong diễn đàn này.